General terms and conditions
- The Customer can get printing and related services for a fee through the Fyinxwebsite. In all cases the customer is the contractual partner of The Company only.
- These terms and conditions cover use of the flyinx.com website ("our Site"). By accessing any page of our Site, you understand and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The customer is entitled to object to any such alteration within a period of 7 days in the event the modifications or amendments are of a disadvantage to him/her; thereafter the modifications and amendments become valid.
- You accept to receive emails from Flyinx, at the email address you provided on registration. You may change this address at any time on your account management.
- You accept that you are solely responsible for all activity on your account, and you agree to respect the current legislation when using the services.
Use of Service
Flyinx is committed to customer satisfaction. However we cannot be held responsible for files that are not submitted properly. FLYINXdoes not check any submission for spelling, grammar or any other type of errors. Please be sure to proofread every document very carefully, as the design will be printed as it appears during the approval step. If your digital files do not meet the exact dimensions necessary for printing with Bleed and Safety, the preview will resize the files automatically, potentially distorting it. Should the file become distorted, customer takes full responsibility for re-uploading files with proper Bleed and Safety zones. FLYINXis not to be held responsible for any errors or delays in responding to a request caused by an incorrect email address provided by you, or other technical problems beyond our control.
Flyinx will reproduce color from submitted images, transparencies, slides, photos, or digital layouts as closely as possible, but cannot exactly match color and density (as viewed in a 5000K light booth) because of limitations in the printing process, as well as neighboring image ink requirements. The accuracy of each color reproduction is guaranteed to be within 85-90% of the original image you submitted and in accordance with CMYK industry standards for pleasing color. We accept no responsibility for color variations between submitted images and the actual artwork or product they represent. You should note that your monitor’s calibration affects the colors displayed on the screen; therefore the color on the final product may differ from what is demonstrated on your monitor.
The customer will indemnify and hold harmless the printer, Flyin, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and independent contractors, from any and all loss, cost expense, and damages, on any and all manner of claims, demands, actions and proceedings that may be instituted against the printer on the grounds alleging that said printing violates any copyright or any proprietary right of any person. User certifies the right to use the image(s) in their artwork file and accepts full legal liability for the content of material submitted and processed.
Under these Terms & conditions, customer agrees NOT to upload any artwork files consisting of the following:
- Any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law
- Any material that could infringe rights of privacy, publicity, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights without the permission of the owner of these rights
FLYINX reserves the right to refuse an order, which, in our opinion, may be illegal in nature or infringe on the rights of any third party.
Quoted turnaround times start when FLYINXverifies your approved order, provided we have the files needed to print your job, not from when your order is first submitted. Turnaround times vary and are not guaranteed. A surplus of cards is usually printed; however, order quantities are estimates. Due to the nature of the printing process you may receive +/- 10% the quantity ordered.
Flyinx will store the Will Call selected orders for up to 30 days for your convenience. All orders that have not been picked up after 30 days will be recycled. Flyinx does not guarantee specific pick up times prior to printing. An email will be sent to the email address you provided, once the order is available for pick up. The status is also available online by logging on to the account and retrieving the information about the order in question.
No shipping changes can be made once the order is in production.
Flyinx will be happy to help you cancel your order prior to Approval. However, orders may be eligible for cancellation upon request via email. Our Customer Service Team will inform you of any cancellation charges depending on the stage of the order.
If job is canceled any labor hours (proof, graphics design, etc.) or administrative fees (credit cards fees, etc.) will be subtracted from your refund. Minimum is $15 ( 15%-30% of total transaction )
Once the order has been placed successfully, No Refunds are issued for the Logo, and Graphic design services.
All work and services rendered to Customer remains Flyinxs property until Customer has paid for it and discharged all other debts owing to Flyinx. If Customer misuses service(s) in any way, Flyinx reserves the right to contact the parties responsible for the misuse, and demand the cost for the service(s).
As a courtesy to our customers, Flyinx allows replacement of files not yet printed depending on the job status:
- At Prepress: one (1) free incident of replacing files per order, turnaround time resets based on the time the replacement files are received by Flyinx.
- Ready for Press: Once we have checked your file and it is ready for press we cannot accept replacement files. In addition, once the order is in production, it can no longer be cancelled or placed on hold. You also will not able to change anything that is production related such as quantity, adding or deleting items, and/or changing color schemes.
All sales are final. Subject to all the other requirements of this Agreement, no refunds are available on orders unless work has not been started and the refund is requested the same business day. Refunds may take up to 21 business days to be issued.
All complaints must be registered within 30 days of receipt of job. Should the job contain manufacturing errors and/or defects, we will re-run the order at no charge. We maintain the right to judge what a manufacturing defect and error is.
Material and Samples
All materials we create in producing your job are the property of Flyinx, Inc. These materials will not be sold or given to any other party. We reserve the right to distribute free samples of your printed piece and use your artwork in our advertising.
Please review your design carefully prior to submitting your order. In an effort to keep our costs low and provide you with a fast turnaround time, Flyinx does not proof your artwork prior to printing.
Access to Content
We advise that you have a copy of all files and content uploaded to Flyinx, as we will not be able to send back any of your files/content at any given time.
After printing, your Content and the Proofs Flyinx sent you may be removed/deleted at any time without notice. Proofs will remain available for a maximum of 3 months. Content and Proofs created by Flyinxs Design Services will remain available in perpetuity, barring catastrophic data loss.
Flyinx maintains no guarantee that Content uploaded into our system or provided by us as a background or clip art asset will be available in the future.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall flyinx.com, nor any third party vendor, be liable for any incidental or consequential damages arising from the use of our Mailing Services including Mailing List rentals.
Disclaimer of warranties
This site, including all content, functions, and information made available on or accessed through the site, is provided on an "as is" "as available" basis without representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, including without limitation non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Flyinx does not warrant that the site or the functions, features or content contained therein will be timely, secure, uninterrupted or error free, or that defects will be corrected. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to certain users.